my car is Ford Focus 2017, 5000 km , I had inconvenient Car Accident that impacted my Gearbox and had to be replaced in line with Auto Jameel ElObour Service Crew that had received/ checked the Car on 09 Jan 2018. while Insurance accepted tp cover accident, to date no news yet about when I could have receive back my car after fixation, I was told expected duration from 1 to 2 months!!!!!!!

I contacted for elObour for expected time to receive spare part and was no definite reply, then I contacted the Call Centre requesting Auto Jameel to offer a replacement Car till fixation of my car but no reply. I was totally confidence selecting Ford as my new car Although I was told FORD major problem is spare parts , I am totally disappointed of such delay due to shortage of Spare Parts that definitely impacts my daily work routine . I hereby request Auto Jameel to advise on expected time to receive my car clear from defect and to offer a replacement car till receiving my car since delay to maintenance is due to shortage of spare part by Auto Jameel Services. I will be waiting for your reply in this regards, appreciate your kind concerns.

for further follow up following is my Data.

Name : Kholoud Ali Elsayyad Shaseh No. 46332 Telephone No.: 01159033733 I will be waiting for your feed back.

Review about: Abdul Latif Jameel Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments