Buraydah, Al Qassim
3.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

two years ago i took a car from toyota to be paid in an installment way. As agreed, it should be paid for three years but due to termination from work, i was forced to pay the remaining balance after two years.

i was directed to the man named mustafa who works in toyota sari branch, he is a very well known man here. we agreed that he will transfer my car to my wife if i will pay the remaining balance. i agreed to it and my wife used her credit card to pay. after paying mustafa told me that he could not transfer it to my wife.

i just felt cheated by him because in the first place he told me that he can transfer it to my wife. the problem is i am going to final exit and i only have a very small time remaining to process my exit visa because my iqama is about to expire. another man named muhammad working in toyota sari branch also offered me a buyer but in a very cheap price. i was feeling that this two both coordinated to have gains in outside buyers.

after that i accepted that it should be transferred into my name but they are delaying it for so much time knowing both of them that i only have a very few times here in ksa. it will take only one day in moror to transfer the ownership to me but until now, it's been 5 days but they dont process it yet. i already lost my trust in dealing with toyota employees as they only think to cheat on costumers just like what they've done to me.

please if there are still good managers out there, ineed this people to be questioned with what they have done to me. massalama

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of 2014 toyota fortuner. Abdul Latif Jameel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 toyota fortuner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Abdul Latif Jameel.

Comments